Please like/reblog this post if you find these tutorials useful!
Within this post, I will be covering the basics of making a GIF and how to make it look fantastic. Firstly, you will need Adobe Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 or CC which you can access a trial here. I will be using Photoshop CC (the latest version).
These tutorials will consist of (in order):
- Making a GIF and saving a GIF (x)
- Sharpening a GIF (x)
- Adding a PSD to a GIF (colorising) (x)
- Making a GIF black and white (x)
- Adding centred text to a GIF (x)
- Adding watermarks to a GIF (x)
- Adding a halftone pattern/checked texture (x)
- Merge 2 GIFs together (tween) (x)
(Hit ⌘+F (Mac) or CTRL+F (Windows) to search for the tutorials)
ok,so one of my lovely anons asked about the colouring on this edit. So, I’m going to try and give a tutorial on how I go about creating stuff like this. I’ve focused it on the first cap, but hopefully it’ll give you some insight into how I created the who capspam.
Theme 23 - Right Now by narruld
- 4 regular links, 2 drop down; all customizable
- 225px sidebar width with any height that you want
- description with colored bold and italic text. for bold, add <b>text</b> and italics, <i>text</i>
- left or right sidebar
- do not remove credit, copy or use as base
- pls like/reblog if using
Texture pack #7: dl rar.
It contains 37 random textures.
Please, like/reblog if taking, thank you!
swishyronan’s theme #31
- sidebar image width: 160px
- sidebar image height: auto
- 5 custom links
My first ever tutorial on how I created the effect above! Hope you guys find it useful.
Gradient pack by rollpsds - download
This pack includes 16 gradients totally made by me. Please like or reblog if downloading!!!!!
This is just another quick guide on coloring. It works best if you want to go for a dark & grainy sort of look.